As a firm licensed by the National Approved Letting Scheme Polecat Properties aims to provide the highest standards of service to all landlords and tenants, but to ensure that your interests are safeguarded, we offer the following:
- If you believe you have a grievance, please write in the first instance to Lucinda Marlow, 22A Wilton Road, Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex, TN40 1HX or emailing Lucymarlow@polecatproperties.co.uk
- The grievance will be acknowledged within 3 working days and then investigated thoroughly in accordance with established “in house” procedures.
- If you remain dissatisfied with the result of the internal investigation, please contact Kate Lovering Director of Polecat Properties: Wyland Wood, Willards Hill, Robertsbridge TN32 5ET.
- Following the conclusion of our in-house review we will write to you with a final written statement.
- If you are dissatisfied with the conclusion of the in-house review of the complaint, you can refer the matter to The Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-45 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 2BP.