All Prices are inclusive of VAT
We offer a sales fee of 1% (including VAT)
For further information or to book your free valuation please contact us
Telephone 01424 217337
- Preparation of all sales details including floorplan and photographs
- Advertising on property portal, on our website and in or office window
- Dealing with all enquiries and carrying out all viewings
- Carrying out all negotiations between potential purchaser and vendor
- Liaising with purchaser’s and Vendor’s solicitors throughout the process
- Keeping all parties updated throughout the process.
Lettings (For Landlords)
Tenant Finder Service one-off fee equivalent to 60% of one months rent (including VAT)
- Property details produced
- Floorplan and photos taken
- Property advertised on property portal, our website and in the office window
- Conduct viewings
- Negotiations between applicants and landlords
- Applicant references
- Deposit protection with MyDeposits
- Polecat Properties has Client Money Protection Cover
- Tenancy agreement drawn up
- Full Inventory
- Full check in service
Commercial Property Tenant Find: 10% of first years agreed rental income (including VAT)
Full Management from– 10% (including VAT) of rent received each month
- Check the tenants into the property at the beginning of the tenancy.
- Collect the rent and forward statement regularly with the release of rents collected to the landlord as and when they fall due.
- Inspect the property every six months or more frequently if required by mutual agreement.
- Handle tenant’s enquiries.
- Arrange for any repair work on behalf of the landlord when authorised by the landlord to do so
- Have the discretion to carry out any emergency or urgent repair works up to maximum cost of £150 without prior reference to the landlord.
- Check the tenants out at the termination of the tenancy.
- advise gas, electric and water board and council tax office as appropriate of any changes of tenants.
- Handle general accounts enquiries.
- Negotiate rent increases and tenancy extension / renewal with the same tenants.
- Locate new tenants if required in which case the property will be advertised as being available by whatever means the agent deems suitable and effective.
- Serve any legal notices as required
- Hold a property deposit insured by the Mydeposits scheme. All terms and conditions can be found at www.mydeposits.co.uk
N.B. This is an additional cost once the tenant has moved in the tenant finder fee still applies
Tenancy Renewal £80 (including VAT)
Deposit Protection Only Service – £50.00 (including VAT)
- Protect a deposit with My deposits and retain the deposit in our client money account. Fully protected by Client Money Protection Cover
Lettings For tenants-
Holding Deposit (per tenancy) – One weeks rent (inc VAT)
Once a tenancy is agreed this is payable to reserve the property. It is a non-refundable fee and will not be returned if a relevant person or guarantor withdraws from the tenancy, fails a Right to rent check, provides false or misleading information or fails to sign the tenancy agreement within the mutually agreed time.
- Contact referees and process references
- Full credit check with Rent 4 Sure
- Collate proof of address and ID
- Managing all enquiries between application and tenancy start date
Security Deposit (per tenancy for rents under £50,000 per year) Maximum of five weeks rent inc VAT
This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. The security deposit can vary by property.
Unpaid Rent (Interest at 3%)
Interest payable from the rent due date until the date it is paid. This charge will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
Lost Key (s) Or Other Security Device (s)
Tenants are liable for the actual cost of replacing any lost key (s) or other security device (s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock (s) and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour for the time taken replacing lost key (s) or other security device.
£20 call out fee.
Variation Of Contract (£50 per agreed variation) (Tenants Request)
To cover the costs associated with taking the landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. An example of a variation of contract may be varying the contractor allow pets. The fee is only charged if the variation is agreed by all parties and implemented.
Change Of Sharer Request (£50 per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred higher)
To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing & right to rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Early Termination (Tenants Request)
Should the tenant wish to terminate their contract early, they shall be liable for the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
Commercial fees for tenants
- Commercial property referencing fee £85.00 inc VAT
- Commercial admin fee £65.00 inc VAT
- Preparation of lease commercial £360.00 inc VAT
Property Finder Service – 1% (including VAT) of agreed sale price (fee due on completion of the purchase)
- Source properties based on a brief given by client
- View all properties deemed suitable and give full report to client
- Negotiate on behalf of client
- Liaise with solicitors and other agents on behalf of client
Renovation Project Management – 5% (including VAT) of total cost of work carried out
- Liaise and arrange with contractors and supplies with budget specified with client.
- Source at least 3 quotes for all work to be carried out
- Daily property visits to ensure the work is being carried out properly
- sourcing all materials as applicable
- liaising with architects and planners as applicable
- Regular updates for client
Full Property Report – £30 an hour (including VAT). A full report typically takes 4 hours work
- Comprehensive report detailing all possible options for your property, any costs involved and the effect on the value of your home. Finding the best possible option for you and your property going forward