All Prices are inclusive of VAT
We offer a sales fee of 1% including VAT.
For further information or to book your free valuation please
visit us at 55 Western Road, Bexhill on Sea, TN40 1DT
Telephone 01424 217337
- Preparation of all sales details including floorplan and photographs
- Advertising on property portal, on our website and in or office window
- Dealing with all enquiries and carrying out all viewings
- Carrying out all negotiations between potential purchaser and vendor
- Liaising with purchaser’s and Vendor’s solicitors throughout the process
- Keeping all parties updated throughout the process.
Lettings (For Landlords)
Tenant Finder Service one-off fee equivalent to one months rent inc VAT
- Property details produced
- Floorplan and photos taken
- Property advertised on property portal, our website and in the office window
- Conduct viewings
- Negotiations between applicants and landlords
- Applicant references
- Deposit protection with MyDeposits
- Polecat Properties has Client Money Protection Cover
- Tenancy agreement drawn up
- Full Inventory
- Full check in service
Commercial Property Tenant Find: 10% (inclusive of VAT) of first years agreed rental income.
Full Management from– 8% of rent received each month
- Check the tenants into the property at the beginning of the tenancy.
- Collect the rent and forward statement regularly with the release of rents collected to the landlord as and when they fall due.
- Inspect the property every six months or more frequently if required by mutual agreement.
- Handle tenant’s enquiries.
- Arrange for any repair work on behalf of the landlord when authorised by the landlord to do so
- Have the discretion to carry out any emergency or urgent repair works up to maximum cost of £150 without prior reference to the landlord.
- Check the tenants out at the termination of the tenancy.
- advise gas, electric and water board and council tax office as appropriate of any changes of tenants.
- Handle general accounts enquiries.
- Negotiate rent increases and tenancy extension / renewal with the same tenants.
- Locate new tenants if required in which case the property will be advertised as being available by whatever means the agent deems suitable and effective.
- Serve any legal notices as required
- Hold a property deposit insured by the Mydeposits scheme. All terms and conditions can be found at www.mydeposits.co.uk
N.B. This is an additional cost once the tenant has moved in the tenant finder fee still applies
Tenancy Renewal (Landlord share) £80 inc VAT
Inventory – £120 (1 and 2 bed flat/house), £150 (3 bed and 4 bed flat/ house), £200 (4 bed +)
- Full Inventory provided by a qualified inventory provider
Deposit Protection Only Service – £50
- Protect a deposit with My deposits and retain the deposit in our client money account. Fully protected by Client Money Protection Cover
Portal Advertising – £30
- We will advertise your property on Rightmove for a period of 3 months
Lettings (For tenants)
Tenancy Renewal £80 inc VAT
Referencing – £85.00 per tenant inc vat
Adminstration fee-£65.00 per tenant inc vat
- Contact referees and process references
- Full credit check with Rent 4 Sure
Commercial fees for tenants
- Commercial property referencing fee £85.00 inc VAT
- Commercial admin fee £65.00 inc VAT
- Preparation of lease commercial £360.00 inc VAT
Property Finder Service – 1% of agreed sale price (fee due on completion)
- Source properties based on a brief given by client
- View all properties deemed suitable and give full report to client
- Negotiate on behalf of client
- Liaise with solicitors and other agents on behalf of client
Renovation Project Management – 5% of total cost of work carried out
- Liaise and arrange with contractors and supplies with budget specified with client.
- Source at least 3 quotes for all work to be carried out
- Daily property visits to ensure the work is being carried out properly
- sourcing all materials as applicable
- liaising with architects and planners as applicable
- Regular updates for client
Full Property Report – £30 an hour. A full report typically takes 4 hours work
- Comprehensive report detailing all possible options for your property, any costs involved and the effect on the value of your home. Finding the best possible option for you and your property going forward