- 1 of 10 Start photo slideshow
- 2 of 10 Start photo slideshow
- 3 of 10 Start photo slideshow
- 4 of 10 Start photo slideshow
- 5 of 10 Start photo slideshow
- 6 of 10 Start photo slideshow
- 7 of 10 Start photo slideshow
- 8 of 10 Start photo slideshow
- 9 of 10 Start photo slideshow
- 10 of 10 Start photo slideshow
- fitted kitchen
- shops and amenities nearby
- transport links nearby
- close proximity to the beach
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
Deposit: £595 pcm
A 1 bedroom ground floor flat. Modern kitchen and bathroom. Would suit professional couple or a single professional.
This refurbished property offers the tenant/s clean comfortable living a stones throw from St Leonards beach. Set within a charming victorian property which is converted into 8 flats the communal areas have ornate architectural features.
The front door is set just off the main communal entrance at ground floor level. The door opens to a wide entrance hall fitted out with an array of large and roomy built in storage cupboards space. The flooring is a wood laminate affect flooring and this continues through.
Continuing to a smaller storage cupboard and the newly re-fiited fully tiled bathroom. The suite is modern and comprises of a low level WC, a separate fully enclosed shower, a modern basin unit with drawers below and a large freestanding contemporary bath fitted with a shower head. The bathroom has modern spot lights set into the ceiling.
The bedroom is light and fitted with a neutral carpet and an attractive ceiling light.
- St. Leonards Warrior Square. Trains to London, Tunbridge Wells and Hastings