- 1 of 11 Start photo slideshow
- 2 of 11 Start photo slideshow
- 3 of 11 Start photo slideshow
- 4 of 11 Start photo slideshow
- 5 of 11 Start photo slideshow
- 6 of 11 Start photo slideshow
- 7 of 11 Start photo slideshow
- 8 of 11 Start photo slideshow
- 9 of 11 Start photo slideshow
- 10 of 11 Start photo slideshow
- 11 of 11 Start photo slideshow
Large open plan Living
3 miles to Hastings
Additional information:Date available: January 2020
This beautifully presented barn is set at the end of a private no-through road. Hastings Country Park surrounds the property and provides wonderful walk through 650 acres of ancient woodland and heathland together with 3 miles of dramatic cliffs and coastline.
Fairlight village is approximately 2 miles away with a local store, post office, public house, farm shop and church.
Hastings Old Town is nearby and is well known for its eclectic mix of restaurants, bars, boutiques, antique shops and much more. Hastings town centre now has and mainline station to London Bridge and Charing Cross are approximately 3 miles from the barn.
The historic town of Battle is about 7.5 miles with the historic Abbey and offers a mixture of eateries and independent shops. The Cinque Ports Town of Rye with its picturesque cobbled streets and variety of shops & restaurants is 9 miles away.
State and private schools in the area include Guestling Bradshaw Primary Schools, Hastings Academy, Sussex Coast College at Hastings, Buckswood School, Guestling, Claremont Preparatory and Senior Schools at Hastings and Bodiam and Vinehall at Robertsbridge.